Jana Bulkin, CEO of S2Bconnected. Expert for sustainable business solutions, transformations and coaching. More than 20 years IT experience in IT system integrations for the insurance and finance sector.
We will cover these topics
About the Webinar
The hype surrounding blockchain technology has prominently been discussed in the tech and business world. While blockchain presents an opportunity for business, facing the challenge of implementation efforts still is a lot to deal with. Taking the next step towards blockchain adoption, businesses therefore require an understanding of concrete opportunities and solutions in blockchain application.
This webinar aims to explore the opportunities that blockchain offers to your business. It will illustrate the scope of blockchain applicability, how it can foster innovation in your business and take you a step closer to the future. Jana Bulkin will present this webinar and draw from her extensive experience in business consultation to outline blockchain adoption strategies.
- Today’s common technologies around digital transformation
- What is blockchain about?
- What are the advantages?
- Different use cases for the adoption
- Current trends of blockchain technology
- The answer for every company? Finding the right strategy for your company
- Blockchain in Use: A 10-Step implementation plan
- Means for identifying use cases
- Alternative ways to accelerate your ideation
15.00 – 15.05h
Words of welcome
15.05 – 15.45h
“Taking your next step towards business innovation with blockchain: A guide for implementation”
15.45 – 16.00h
Time slot for Q&A
End of the event
- Approval is required.
- After your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email from the organizer. Make sure to keep that email until the event.
- Please click on the “Click to Join Event” button to join the webinar on Tuesday, September 28th at 15.00h (GMT +7). Kindly log in 10 minutes before the event starts in case you are not familiar with Zoom.
- This event will be recorded for GTCC’s marketing and promotional activities only.
* You will be forwarded to the organizer’s webpage.