What can you get out of this seminar?
This course aims to introduce students to the main features of the “digital economy”. This course offers an up-to-date, critical synthesis that links together the various aspects of the digital or cyber economy from the perspective of real firms. Throughout this course, students will discover how the different key business areas (sales, marketing, operations, finance, etc.) are changing in today’s digital economy. It is designed to equip students with the mind-set and skills that will prepare them for the future economy.
What do you learn in the seminar?
The course has the following objectives:
• Explain the key digital economy issues that make enterprises different
• Deliver why and how ICT impacts enterprises
• Provide the knowledge and practice of the new digital economy
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- understand the framework and concepts of the digital economy
- critically assess the connected enterprise and how ICT impacts its transformation
- evaluate the key components of the profile of the digital consumer with emphasis on user experience
- discover the different applications of the digital economy
Who is this seminar for?
Jan. 24th, 2022 – May 6th 2022
08:00 – 18:00
Time zone: Europe/Berlin
EU Business School Munich
Type of event